Stria highlights social posts from the longevity market. Following are the very best tweets from recent weeks.
We hope these make you smile, feel inspired, learn something and most importantly, will encourage you to join the public conversation. The more we elevate the issues that matter most, the more impact our collective voice will have.
1. This Forbes story about an initiative to make authentic images of people with disabilities available. We can envision a library for older people too!
2. This New York Times story outlining WHO efforts around ageism.
3. This NPR interview articulating what palliative care is and why we need it–something many Americans don’t understand.
4. This short but sweet post from the Center for Retirement Research summarizing research on the impact of health costs among retirees.
5. This award-winning art celebrating the kick-off Older Americans Month!
Follow us at @StriaNews and use #StriaNews to let us know what posts you think matter most.