Stria highlights social posts from the longevity market. Following are the very best tweets from the week.
We hope these make you smile, feel inspired, learn something and most importantly, will encourage you to join the public conversation. The more we elevate the issues that matter most, the more impact our collective voice will have.
1. This couldn’t-be-more-current example of intergenerational programs courtesy of SAGE and the “bad-ass” people they work with.
2. This Washington Post story on the benefits of “social prescribing.” Art over pills in our over-medicating culture? Sounds good to us.
3. This Brain Stuff podcast on how implicit biases changes how doctors treat their patients. Biases can include all kinds of things, especially race, gender and age.
4. This Forbes story on how employers’ support for family caregivers is becoming a critical requirement–despite the massive gap that exists now.
5. This Healthline story about the social media meme that reinforces ageist perceptions of beauty. #HowHardDidAgingHitYou. Really??
Follow us at @StriaNews and use #StriaNews to let us know what posts you think matter most.
Never miss a headline! Get FREE weekly email from Stria.