Stria highlights social posts from the longevity market. Following are the very best tweets from the week.
We hope these make you smile, feel inspired, learn something and most importantly, will encourage you to join the public conversation. The more we elevate the issues that matter most, the more impact our collective voice will have.
1. This celebrity caregiver sighting: Rob Lowe talked about caregiver stress in USA Today.
2. This celebrity shout-out from Chelsea Clinton praising the intergenerational program Too Small To Fail, which partners with Encore.org.
3. Writer David Sedaris’ essay in The New Yorker, putting his 95-year-old father’s fall into touching context.
4. This New York Times story noting that “older women, long invisible or shunted aside, are experiencing an unfamiliar sensation: power.” Woot!
5. And this trailer for the Netflix show Grace and Frankie, featuring female leads aged 79 and 81. Season five was released this week and the announcement of a sixth season makes it Netflix’s longest-running live-action scripted comedy series.
Follow us at @StriaNews and use #StriaNews to let us know what posts you think matter most.