Stria highlights social posts from the longevity market. Following are the very best tweets from the week.
We hope these make you smile, feel inspired, learn something and most importantly, will encourage you to join the public conversation. The more we elevate the issues that matter most, the more impact our collective voice will have.
1. This beautiful New York Times story profiling 98-year-old artist Luchita Hurtado. Click through if only for the photography!
2. This announcement that more mainstream media portrayals of older characters are on the way. We’ll keep an eye out for this CBS sitcom.
3. This Seniors Housing Business recap of former House Speaker Paul Ryan’s remarks at the Spring NIC Conference.
4. This story from CNBC’s Christina Farr on the huge market opportunity around aging and tech.
5. This multimedia tweet from Refinery29’s Managing Editor on the launch of their Refinery59 partnership with AARP (about which our publisher has some thoughts).
Follow us at @StriaNews and use #StriaNews to let us know what posts you think matter most.
Never miss a headline! Get FREE weekly email from Stria.