Stria highlights social posts from the longevity market. Following are the very best tweets from recent weeks.
We hope these make you smile, feel inspired, learn something and most importantly, will encourage you to join the public conversation. The more we elevate the issues that matter most, the more impact our collective voice will have.
1. This chart from the new report “Home Alone Revisited” on family caregiving that oversampled multicultural groups to ensure multicultural representation.
2. This Forbes story framing how women of all ages can support each other at work.
3. More data on the impact high drug costs have on the health and health choices of Americans.
4. This Kaiser Health News story on the very real challenge of figuring out where to go after leaving the hospital.
5. This pic of some of our favorite journalists covering the longevity market from conferences in New Orleans this week!
Follow us at @StriaNews and use #StriaNews to let us know what posts you think matter most.